Saturday Dec. 22, 2007

Waterford - So over the last two days I have had no real assignments...in fact no assignments at all. Both days I was sent out to feature hunt. Both days I came back with two different photos for the paper. Friday's pictures were not very good, and in some ways I am not upset that they did not see the light of day. These ones fell victim to there not being enough room in the inn.

We did not do anything on the Salvation Army this year, so I was hopeful to remind our readers that the Christmas Kettle Campaign comes to an end Christmas Eve. Maybe they will run one in tomorrows paper. I have not passed a kettle all season without dropping at least a buck into it.

Mystic - Okay, so this one was more predictable. I knew the band would be there, and they had been there on the weekends all season long. Today was their final performance for this year. I was hopeful to give them a bigger audience...which I am sure they had. Holiday Brass bands are a lot of fun to listen to. Even if these photos did not make it to press, I still had a lot of fun shooting them.

Merry Christmas everyone!

No comments: