All work and no play...

...makes me feel like this cat! Not a lot of activity...well let me correct that, there has been too much activity lately, just not the type of activity that I like. I have been working "night desk" twice a week for the last two weeks now. This means instead of shooting, I work from 4:00 p.m. to midnight getting photos ready for the next day's paper. In other words I am the photo end of the copy desk, and it is the pits. Hence, combine this schedule with Christmas shopping and I have not been doing much photography. These are just a few photos that I managed to squeek out over the last few days.

Saturday Dec. 8th - Griswold - Christmas tree shopping.


Thursay Dec. 13th - Groton - Clean up from Thursday's snow/ice storm. Just great, I get to shoot and have to set out in the cold and snow. I love this business.

No comments: