Deuces Wild!

Friday Sept. 21, 2007

Plymouth, MA - I got me some plaques! What a couple of knuckleheads. Here is a photo of my good friend Peter Pereira, right, and myself at the NEAPNEA (New Engand Associated Press News Executives Association) annual awards banquet last night after we both took home a pair of 1st place awards. My awards were for Deadline News and Sports Feature, Pete's were for Photo Story and Portrait. Pete also took home a 3rd for Photo Story while I was part of a dynamic trio that took home the 2007 Web Site award for Special Section on our coverage of the Equality Ride. A special shout out to friends, fellow bloggers, and cohorts John Galayda, Corey Perrine, Dana Jensen, Tim Martin, Ken McGagh, Tom Rettig, Kristen Olson, and Vyto Starinskas, several of which I met for the first time last night, all of which brought home awards. Congrats! Also to Emily for smiling though the endless hours of photo-tech talk, and a really bad case of prime rib. Prime my ass!

No comments: