Slow going

Saturday Aug. 4, 2007

After a couple of days off hiding in the woods of NH, and another video assignment, I have found myself at the end of this week with few post-worthy photos. So, I went back a few weeks. Here are some photos that I wanted to post, but did not have time for.

Saturday July 28th - Old Lyme - An artist reflects on his work at the Old Lyme Midsummer Fest.

Thursday Aug. 2nd - Norwich - This is the only photo that I took this week that I felt was worthy of putting up here. Sad, due to the fact that it is a "pitcher photo", the easiest photo to take in baseball. This is not saying much for my creative spirit over the last few days.

Saturday July 21st - Salem - I dug back into the photo bag-of-tricks for this one at a horse show. Shutter speed-101, blur vs. stop action. It is one of the first assignments that every photography student learns in high school. I do not use blur all that often, but in this case I think it works.

2 comments:

Corey Perrine said...

Totally diggin' your stuff lately. I think the mirrors are my favorite as of late.

Tim Cook said...

Thanks,

It is you guys that are keeping my on my toes. There is some great photography all around right now.