Now...about that raise...

Last week

Gilmanton, NH - And you thought that I only shot with a camera. Just some vacation highlights to share. You have to give it to Emily (my wife for those who are not members of my family) capturing the moment that I fired the arrow. Now that is timing!

But, yes the tables are turned. Emily centered the target with her second shot...EVER! I was teaching her archery. She has always been competitive...but YIKES!


Okay, all together now..."Awwwww". A warm and fuzzy photo around the campfire. Yes, as is always the case with a good vacation, I want to go back.

3 comments:

Kate, Lendell and Naomi said...

This is such a gorgeous photo of you two!!!

John Galayda said...

will i have to answer to your bow and arrow if i don't get clip judging done on time...

(received first batch today)

Tim Cook said...

YUP! You might as well put the apple on your head right now.

No, the nppa is sooooo far behind right now that if you just received the clips, than you have several weeks to take care of them. Mind you, don't stretch it out too long.

DON'T MAKE ME GET MY BOW!!!