Feeding Frenzy

Saturday July 21, 2007 12:01 a.m.

Niantic, CT - The wait is over for Harry Potter fans around the world. These are shots from the release party for "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows" at the Book Barn used book shop in Niantic. Needless to say some of the kids had their copy read before they left the parking lot. I am not so lucky, they sold out before I could purchase a copy. Low to ANYONE who give away the plot before I read it. I will be inducing a media black-out for a few weeks, so if I do not post, you will understand.

*Update - after my shift, I went to a 24-hour Walgreens and purchased the book. I would have preferred to support the small local book store, but hey, they sold out. So we'll see if I can get the book read before someone spoils the ending.

No comments: