March 25, 2008

Well Folks,

You will not be hearing from me for a bit. Not that I have been Johnny on the spot lately, but this one is for real. Three weeks. I will be back in three weeks. I wanted to post some clever photo and packing list here, but the truth of the matter is that I ran out of time.

I am going to Iraq. I will be embedded at Camp Bucca in the southern end of the country. I will be home on April 16th, and hope to post a "best of" gallery at that time.

I will be blogging and posting photos at TheDay.com so keep an eye out there for updates. I will not be updating this site until I return.

Stay cool everyone! See you on the flip-side,

Tim

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Luck my man!
Cant wait to see the photos!
P.

John Galayda said...

Good luck in Iraq. Can't wait to see your images.

David Sokol said...

Good Luck Tim. I can't wait to see the great photos you will bring back!!