Tuesday Jan. 22, 2008

Hartford - I started today off at the State House working the special session on criminal justice reform. It was a real barn burner. Anyhow, I used to fear going to the State House. I was always worried that I was in the way, or standing somewhere I should not be. That has been replaced by an almost joy of getting the assignment. It is a privilege to be on the floor, sometimes just inches away from the senators and reps at work. Mind you I am working at the time to. This shot is of one of our local senators.

Local Senators standing on the business side of the brass rail.

New London - Ah, but no day is complete with out the hunt for the elusive feature photo. Even after spending the morning in Hartford, I still had to track some art for the Region section down. The editor even exclaimed "Oh Sweet!" over this one, which is often NOT said of a child sitting at a computer in a public library. I guess I was just in a playful mood, either that or we were REALLY desperate.

No comments: