Busy week

This past week

New London - Tuesday Nov. 13th - A homeless gentleman smokes a cigarette at sunset on Waterfront Park. This was a desperation feature that turned even more desperate when the gentleman would not give me his name. It had been such a poor day all around that we ended up running a different version of this photo. You can't help but love back lighting some days.


Norwich - Friday Nov. 16th - I was sent to cover an anti-Iraq war protest. I arrived to find 8 protestors. March on Washington this aint, but I still liked the shot.


Noank - Wednesday Nov. 14th - Feature with dramatic clouds. Unlike the top photo, these guys gave me their names.


East Lyme - Friday Nov. 16th - Speaking of dramatic clouds, this is the sky that greeted me after photographing a flu shot clinic tonight. I did not submit this shot, but it did bring a smile to my face. After several B+W photos, I guess I wanted some color.