not...enough...time...to...post...

Once again, some photos that I wanted to post but did not have time to do so until now.

New London - Tuesday Oct. 23 - You know that you are having a good day of feature hunting when a couple walks by you carryng conga drums. It has been raining stand alone photos over the past few days.


East Lyme - Saturday Oct. 20 - After shooting a football game on Saturday I had to go dig up some art for the Region section for Sunday's paper. We had some AMAZING afternoon sun light and warm weather that made my job very easy.

Groton - Thursday Oct. 18 - This was from a scholarship awards dinner. I am not a big fan of shooting awards dinners, but some of these are sacred cows and The Day must fly its banner by means of a photographer with a bright flash, just so the attendees will know that the ceremony is being covered. On occasion you can pick up a good shot.


Old Lyme - Saturday Oct. 20 - This is the photo that I was taking in the rain before I saw the rainbow. I love haunted yards and Halloween and my family can attest to that. Halloween is the only night of the year where you can chase little children with a chainsaw...and not get arrested.

1 comment:

Paul Fitz said...

"...and not get arrested."

Thank God for that :)