Boats and Blessings

Saturday Sept. 29, 2007

Groton - This past Saturday was a busy day for me. I wanted to post a "day in the life of" and run a play-by-play, but did not have the time...go figure. Above is my attempt at a different photo of the third visit of the Explorer of the Seas, a cruise ship that has been visiting New London this year. This family is at my favorite pasta shop in Groton, Paul's Pasta Shop. Great, great, food.

Norwich - This was from a re-dedication ceremony at the grave site of a faily unknown, but historic abolitionist. Here a local minister blesses the ceremony.

Niantic - Three more payments and its all mine! If the day had not been busy enough, a charter fishing boat hit a rock and took on water in Niantic Bay. 28 passengers were taken to safety. The boat was re-floated at high-tide, and is under repair to the best of my understanding.

"Hi Mom, yea, my boat sank!" One of the passengers admires the pile of life preservers.

No comments: